Young Career Fellowship (YCF)
Young Career Fellowship
so that you also may have fellowship with us.
“We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard,
And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.”
YCF is a young adult ministry committed to seeing people transformed by the glorious Gospel of Grace. We endeavor to grow in our knowledge of Christ and our love for Him; and we seek to express that love in worship, in true Christian fellowship, and in loving engagement with the world. These joyful commitments are grounded in and motivated by, the redeeming work and love of our Savior, who alone is our life and our all in all!
- Sunday class in room 131 at 11am. Join us for worship with the whole of the church before at 9:30am.
- Thursday night large Men’s & Women’s Bible studies at the O’Connell’s home. 7:45pm.
- Community groups. They meet two times a month at various times and places.
- Various socials & events. Typically about 3-4 a month. Get on our e-mail listserve to keep up to date!
- Service opportunities including our monthly night on a soup truck in DC.
- Occasional prayer meetings, retreats, mission trips, & getaways!